Higginson Stair Specialists
online quotation
Please click here for our
online quotation form
news release
...more information

 

History

E A Higginson & Co Ltd was registered as a general joinery manufacturer on 10 January 1931 at 48 Ramsey Road, West Hendon with three directors including Edwin Albert Higginson. The company moved to Bunns Lane, Mill Hill in 1936 and on 9 September 1945 Frank Higginson was appointed as a director, his wife Joan joined the board in 1948.

The company continued under their control, but soon after they had celebrated the 50th anniversary ill health forced them to sell and on 19 October 1981 the present directors took over. As the business began to grow the buildings occupied gave no opportunity for expansion so the decision was made to move to Colindale in March 1985.

Still operating as a family business now specialising in the manufacture of staircases Higginson is proud of its high profile customer base which has developed in the main by word of mouth.

 

 

Copyright 2010 Higginson & Co | Site Map | Web Design by Silkweaver.ltd.uk